Quick and easy with self-installing software.
System Requirements (for
supporting Packet-Master USB480+)
- Pentium 3 - 600MHz
- PC with High Speed USB port should be dedicated
to the capturing. (Actual target device should be
connected to a different Host Computer to ensure reliable
- Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or better) preferred.
- CD ROM / DVD Drive
- 128MB RAM
- 100MB space on Hard Disk
Note: A good performance machine is recommended for
good capture rate.
||190 x 140 x 32 mm
0°C - 40°C
||20% - 80% non condensing
The Packet-Master USB480+ normally derives
its power from the Host computer's USB connection.
||225mA from USB host
Optionally zero mA from USB if powered externally
Signals Available on Feature Connection
- 60MHz Clock
comes complete with the following:
- Graphic USB control software on CD
- USB 2.0 cable x 2
- Manual on CD
- Feature Connector Terminating Board
- External Power Supply
- Individual Class Analysis Options