Quick and easy with
System Requirements (for
supporting Packet-Master USB12)
- PC with High Speed USB port should be dedicated
to the capturing. (Actual target device should be
connected to a different Host to ensure reliable capture
- Windows XP or Windows 2000.
- 256MB RAM
- 100MB space on Hard Disk
||129 x 100 x 31 mm
0°C - 40°C
||20% - 80% non condensing
The Packet-Master USB12
normally derives its power from the Host computer's
||150mA from USB host
Optionally zero mA from USB if powered externally
- Manufactured to meet the following safety standards:
VDE0805, IEC950:1986, EN60950 and BS7002.
- CE compliant.
Packet-Master USB12 comes
complete with the following:
- Graphic USB control software on CD
- High Speed USB cable
- Manual on CD
- Feature Connector Terminating Board
- External Power Supply
- Any IBM PC/AT/286/386/486/Pentium or compatible
- CD ROM / DVD Drive
- Hard Disk Drive
- High-Speed USB Port (Or Full-Speed with data rate
- Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP
Note: A good performance machine is
recommended for good capture rate.